Time -- Activity --
130 - 230pm Arrival / Lunch / Shower
230 - 300pm Rest / Nap
300 - 415 pm Home Work
415 - 430 pm Tea Break
430 - 600 pm Home Work / Structure Study Time
600 - 645 pm Reading / Journal Writing / Interaction
645 - 700pm Home Sweet Home
Every Thursday Swimming Lesson (Swim Safer programme)
$65 per month <Special Rate for our students S$60/=>
When students arrive at
Knowledge Tree ..
1) wash their hands, feet or quick shower and change into casual comfy clothings.
- practice good hygiene
- this place is like their 2nd home
2) place school homework to be done for that afternoon on designated table and write them on teacher's record book.
- student is responsible for completing their school homework
- teacher will check on the students' hw and topics they are learning in school
3) eat lunch and take a short rest
- it is good to shut our eyes for 10 - 15 mins
4) start on homework / enrichment lesson / spelling practice
- teacher will monitor and reinforce when students have queries; test on spelling
5) reading / journal writing / interaction time
- practice oral ; build confidence in speech
- interaction with other children
- learn to pen down their thoughts; a channel to express themselves
6) Home Sweet Home
- Have a fruitful afternoon in our centre and spend family time with parents and siblings in the evening.